wildthing

To my XI Family I am sorry to say.......

Today is a very sad day for me as my father has passed away. This was a man that taught me I could do anything I wanted and that my epilepsy would not stop me. This was a man who care so much for his family that he would do anything for them. In fact that included his friends. One time he had borrowed a truck from one of his friends to use to move something. He then saw his oil needed to be changed so he took it to be changed and filled the truck with gas. When he returned the truck the owner said let me pay you for the oil change you did not need to do that. He said I know but I wanted to pay you back for the use of it. He loved his family so much that when he was driving semi he would help other truckers with sorting their pallets to earn extra money so that we would have more and not go without. I know he is better now and is not in pain. The Bible says: “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.” Ecclesiastes 9:5; Psalm 146:4 Therefore, when we die, we cease to exist. The dead can’t think, act, or feel anything.

So in this time my friends and family of XI I know that your prayers are with me and my family and I thank you.The first picture is a special moment between my sister and father. The second was just a couple of moths ago with me, my father and my son.

post-36-0-00625300-1418814411_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-64315000-1418814421_thumb.jpg