piglo

Reminder Oinks: It's the 3rd Saturday!! This Saturday is our Virtual Happy Hour! December 18th, 2021 from 4PM Eastern US time till.....whenever

Hope to see you all this Saturday!  Lots of reindeer games, good laughs, and rumor has it there will be some prizes!  How about a prize for whomever has the ugliest holiday sweater? 😎

Thank you to all who participated n this month's happy hour - it was definitely a great time, and I think we set a record for the longest running happy hour.  I left around 2:45 a.m., and a couple of people did stay a bit longer 😎

The games were fun, the silly holiday sweaters, shirts, and accessories (many with lights) kept us all laughing, and it was an overall fun evening.

Our best "costume" goes to @AthenA, who actually had several costume changes throughout the event lol.  I will get with you about your prize 🙂 

We had some new faces once again - @Qball1 @StormCrow @Bamm @Izumi  - great to meet you all!

And thanks to our hosts, @YACCster & @piglo!

We even got to see @Ruggerxi throw a strike as he joined from his league night at the bowling alley 😝

Also attending: @Chris @Draygunnar @Unexist @E-raser @Icequeen @El_Terrible @Wardogs411 @blackwidow @SAPPER @ANGU5 @baldie @Hogan @Cooper @Sourtap @Hefe33 @Buddy @Johnny3Time @Thunder @Janey @ShadyBrady @McGrim @ScRiPt3r @timinator @HotRod55

There were a few minutes where I was afk, so if I missed anyone please let me know 💕

Please consider joining us next month if you haven't before.  Would love to see us reach 50 people in one session - this time we hit 33 throughout the evening.