Jump to content
PimpedOutPete

Shooting at Elementary School in Uvalde Texas

Recommended Posts

What is wrong with this world? My heart sinks to the thought that this is even possible. I can’t imagine the awful pain and despair these families are experiencing tonight and will for what will seem forever.

If you have children or grandchildren, please hold them a little longer tonight, and pray for those who can not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Posted (edited)

another  kick at the can of disarming the people so  the devil's working on killing second amendment.

sorry for the losses of those sheep's (in the eye's of the deed)

money, power and greed at work here 

fake news ? pete tell this to the poppet masters who organized this 

Edited by KaptCrunch
they lost the covid, now this ....wake up, take off the rose coloured glasses
Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, KaptCrunch said:

another  kick at the can of disarming the people so  the devil's working on killing second amendment.

sorry for the losses of those sheep's (in the eye's of the deed)

money, power and greed at work here 

fake news ? pete tell this to the poppet masters who organized this 

i can't realy wrap my head around what you just said. You realy think this is an act set in motion to change the gun laws in america?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


17 minutes ago, TurTleSauCe said:

i can't realy wrap my head around what you just said. You realy think this is an act set in motion to change the gun laws in america?

I dont think Krunch is saying this was staged.  Just ignorant to even think so.  But I think he is referencing the political part of this.  Unfortunately our current administration (last night) has made it a political issue to further their gun control measures.  Happens every time there is a mass shooting.  And Biden confirmed this in his address to the nation last night.  This issue has been going on for DECADES.   Even if they reinstate the "Assault Rifle" ban, which limited magazine capacity to 10 rounds, required a fixed stock. and a pinned flash suppressor.   Owners can buy surplus hi-capacity magazines, replace the fixed stock, and do other modifications.    Biden should have respectfully said "our prayers are with all effected" and left it at that.   To me that was very disrespectful.  There is time for elected politicians' to debate these issues and now is not the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Posted (edited)

Hmmmm  it words not action , just a observation of the action  before your soundboarding room here . 

LaBob  yes i said a prayer  for the lost "  sorry for the losses of those sheep's (in the eye's of the deed)" meaning they don't care about human life only money power and greed an i do care for human life, for its a sick world we live in for the stuff i seen  like mid 80's BBS was getting spam mail from a florida judge who was a little league coach and  i took all his info and went to florida police and was told can't touch him, same with FBI for the info i collected was inadmisilable . so i send the material to the parents an took 5 yrs before he distoryed more kids lives.

so think again    before you judge a  book by its cover

BTW  there is no free speach and the world is a globe not flat

question why are we seeing these killings ? i ask the room 

you rose coloured glass wear'ers 

i will see who are my friends after this post 

Edited by KaptCrunch
my glasses fell off when sourtap stuck his finger in my butt hole
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, larrymc said:

IT JUST BOGGLES THE MIND THAT ANYONE WOULD THINK WEAPONS OF WAR ARE FOR HUNTING OR " PERSONAL PROTRECTION". I'M CALLING BS, if you want to PLAY with these weapons  join the army!!!!!!

 

But that is how it starts isn't it? 1st they ban assault rifles then limit magazine sizes on everything else and before long they will want all of our guns. 2nd amendment does not state which weapons we are allowed to have and that is The Point. If Mr.Dumb Fuck keeps threatening China we are going to need everything that we have and more to defend against an invasion.

The US is the most heavily armed country in the entire world and not only because of it's Military. 40%+/- of all Americans are also registered gun owners. What is 40% of 329.5 million? Tell me any combined foreign force that could even come close. Might be why we have Never been successfully invaded by any country?

 

2nd amendment gives us the right bare arms to Defend our country, land, and citizens from forces both Foreign and Domestic. Not trying to get political but the party that is currently in the white house has Always been trying to disarm US citizens since it's parties inception back in 1829.

 

Fuck that POS kid. Hope he rots in hell and Adolf Hitler ass rapes him with a pineapple for all eternity. That fucker was SICK in the Fucking Head.

Who in the right fucking mind would even think about harming a child? 19 Children and 2 teachers and his own grandmother are dead not because of what type of gun he was able to buy. He could have and probibly would have done the same thing with a shotgun or deer rifle or pistol or any other type of gun.

The big problem is, HOW was a KNOWN Mentally Unstable individual such as he was, able to Purchase any guns?

 

I really think gun laws need to be adjusted to include the following.

To purchase a gun, especially an Assault Rifle, you should have to pass a simple Cognitive test (which in most cases will reveal said persons current mental state and awareness) and also be able to pass a thorough Background Check in All states.  Persons with Mental illnesses should have that fact stated for Public Record which will Flag during a simple Background check.

It can also help if there happens to be some sort of incident involving said person/s so that emergency personal has some idea what they are dealing with.

 

 

Edited by J3st3r
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, KaptCrunch said:

Jester you missed one important  thing....... all gun's need a trigger lock in place at all times  only to remove when needed like hunting for food,  protection, and the gun range.

Not to be a dick, but do you want to fiddle with a friggin trigger lock at that instant when it comes time to protect you and your family?  Not I!

My firearms are all in safes.  My handguns are in a safe in my room that has quick access combination if needed.  I carry to protect me, my family and those around me if needed.  Have been doing so for years and you'd never know unless you threatened me or my family.  I have been properly trained in firearm handling and understand the responsibilities of their use.   

Anyone that thinks someone (including teachers) in that school with the proper training might not have had an impact on the outcome of this tragedy is flat out wrong.  We live in a different world anymore.  This mindset has to change, for the sake of our kids.

There is not a single piece of gun legislation that will ever stop these tragedies, unfortunately.  More gun laws will only give some people a false sense of security and make them feel safer, when in reality they do absolutely nothing.  More gun laws will continue to embolden criminals and provide them with even MORE avenues to reign terror on our society.  Because we all know that criminals don't obey laws.  Only law abiding people do.

This kid grew up in a broken household.  Did not have a father figure in the household.  He lived with his maternal grandparents because his mother was going through hard times.  His mother lived with her boyfriend in another part of town.  He was beat up and bullied in school.  His classmates spoke of his aggression and constantly picking fights.  The signs were there.....but nobody spoke up.  

When our society and our insurance companies finally recognize mental health, treat it and make insurance companies pay for it, perhaps we will see some change.  But all we are taught by our politicians, teachers, social media and main stream media is that we are all haters, racists and murderers.  No wonder people are so fucked up anymore.  Brainwashed....

Anyway, why was the side door to the school unlocked that this POS entered?  I can't get into my local school without buzzing the front door where there is a camera and you're met by a school resource officer to escort you to the main office.

These poor kids and their families.   Pray for them.

I don't care if anyone agrees with me.  New gun legislation will do nothing to prevent this type of tragedy.

 

Edited by SGTSmeg
Link to comment
Share on other sites


GUNS SUCK.  Period.  And shame on anyone who is against efforts to stop the non military from purchasing automatic weapons and other easy peasy weapons of mass destruction.  Sure do wish this love affair with THE GUN would end, but we humans are flawed and warlike.  It is in the nature of so many. Ergo, mankind is doomed to suffer and turmoil and destruction and hate and frankly, evil.  Those poor kids O M G, those poor families.  And for what?  That the mentally sick 18 year old could buy those weapons he used to murder so many so quickly is OUTRAGEOUS!  There should be hell to pay.  NRA fuck off, GOP fuck off, Gun lovers and you know who you are, fuck off.   It sucks to have corrupt and "owned" by money and greed politicians and leaders.   https://elections.bradyunited.org/take-action/nra-donations-116th-congress-senators    

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35261394  article about what the NRA is and why it is so powerful (and dangerous)  

 

Lord if you are out there and care, please, please help us from ourselves.  Amen.  😪

Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, Majbasil said:

GUNS SUCK.  Period.  And shame on anyone who is against efforts to stop the non military from purchasing automatic weapons and other easy peasy weapons of mass destruction.  Sure do wish this love affair with THE GUN would end, but we humans are flawed and warlike.  It is in the nature of so many. Ergo, mankind is doomed to suffer and turmoil and destruction and hate and frankly, evil.  Those poor kids O M G, those poor families.  And for what?  That the mentally sick 18 year old could buy those weapons he used to murder so many so quickly is OUTRAGEOUS!  There should be hell to pay.  NRA fuck off, GOP fuck off, Gun lovers and you know who you are, fuck off.   It sucks to have corrupt and "owned" by money and greed politicians and leaders.   https://elections.bradyunited.org/take-action/nra-donations-116th-congress-senators    

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35261394  article about what the NRA is and why it is so powerful (and dangerous)  

 

Lord if you are out there and care, please, please help us from ourselves.  Amen.  😪

Yet here you are playing a first person shoot em up game 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites


15 hours ago, larrymc said:

IT JUST BOGGLES THE MIND THAT ANYONE WOULD THINK WEAPONS OF WAR ARE FOR HUNTING OR " PERSONAL PROTRECTION". I'M CALLING BS, if you want to PLAY with these weapons  join the army!!!!!!

Unfortunately there is a stigma with the AR-15.  AR does not stand for "Assault Rifle".  It stands for Armalite Rifle.  Armalite is the original manufacturer.  While AR-15's made today look like the "Military M4" variant, they are quite different.  People should research it and not just make unfounded accusations.  The civilian AR15 is not a weapon of war.  If you try and make that case, any semi-automatic rifle (which a good majority are) would be a weapon of war.   The M4 variant was designed for easy transport.  It is the preferred gun of choice for "Farmers and Ranchers" for critter control.  And its compact design vs the standard AR15 (the m16 look) or any full sized rifle made it popular.  And any rifle made today can be modified with after market parts to make it compact.   And the AR-15 is not a good choice for "personal protection" at home.   A short barrel pump shot gun is the preferred choice for me.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


10 minutes ago, Majbasil said:

GUNS SUCK.  Period.  And shame on anyone who is against efforts to stop the non military from purchasing automatic weapons and other easy peasy weapons of mass destruction.

AR-15 are not automatic rifles.  Crazy how many here think the guns they use in game play are the same.  You have to have a "Federal License" to own a fully auto weapon.  That application is very involved (I know).  Maybe the current BTF application needs to be as vigorous as the "fully auto" application.   And if guns suck why do you play war games ?  Its a legitimate question, so dont attack my ass for asking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


OK you want to know why a nice liberal like me plays FPS games, well I will tell you.  Growing up in the country, we ran around playing war.  USA is always in some sort of war, parents tend to be veterans, kids (at least kids used to) play run around make believe.  That is what I would play, when I wasn't doing all sorts of other stuff, so gaming FPS is like me as a kid running around pew pew.  As for who I imagine I am fighting, it is mostly the WW2 Nazis, today it is the Russians and saving the Ukrainians in my mind, good guy vs bad guy stuff.  As for real guns, they SUCK.  Live by the gun, die by the gun in my mind.   And omg video games / gaming / play acting is completely completely different from real life (DUH.)   :pc:    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-school-shooting-ar15-gun-laws/      

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Argh! Guys, a country so divided you think the one thing that would unite us would be the safety and wellbeing of our children. Its seems while many Americans have had no experience with guns and can’t imagine why anyone would own a gun at all, let alone use one, there are just as many people  who are brought up in families in which guns are woven into the very fabric of their lives.

We argue the merits of both sides, yet another horrific images comes across our screens... and still nothing is done. "As the slaughter increases, as our kids run for their lives, we do nothing. It is a choice, our choice.”

When do we stop defending our positions and start a real conversation where we put words into ACTIONS! Improve mental health checks!, Improve background checks!, don't prohibit gun ownership of any types but make sure people realize its a privilege and not something you can easily get at 18. Hell you can't even vote for shit sakes. 

How long do we have to collectively mourn together before we say its enough? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Argh! Guys, a country so divided you think the one thing that would unite us would be the safety and wellbeing of our children. Its seems while many Americans have had no experience with guns and can’t imagine why anyone would own a gun at all, let alone use one, there are just as many people  who are brought up in families in which guns are woven into the very fabric of their lives.

We argue the merits of both sides, yet another horrific images comes across our screens... and still nothing is done. "As the slaughter increases, as our kids run for their lives, we do nothing. It is a choice, our choice.”

When do we stop defending our positions and start a real conversation where we put words into ACTIONS! Improve mental health checks!, Improve background checks!, don't prohibit gun ownership of any types but make sure people realize its a privilege and not something you can easily get at 18. Hell you can't even vote for shit sakes. 

How long do we have to collectively mourn together before we say its enough? 

 

There is so much I want to say in a reply to this.  However, I will keep those thoughts to myself (for now).

Just know that I am in complete agreement with you regarding mental health.  I stated that in my first response.

How we got to this mental health crisis is the real issue.  Treating mental health issues are really just attacking the symptoms of a much deeper problem with society.

Federal background checks are already done on every legally purchased firearm in the United States.  Want to improve them?  Sure...how?

Will raising the age to 21 help?  Perhaps ever so slightly.  The average age of mass shooters is 33.2 years of age.

How do you tell a 20 year old soldier in the U.S. Army that is trained (probably expertly so) that he cannot own his own rifle?  Remember, at age 18, every male in the united states is required to register for the selective service.  Do we raise the minimum age to join the U.S. Military to 21?  If so you just decimated the United States Military.

So many thoughts that surround this.

I applaud your impassioned response to the crisis at hand.  I want nothing more than for it to stop.

Yet I also understand that there are absolutely no laws or legislation that will achieve the result desired.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Posted (edited)

a gun is a tool, it's the person pulling the trigger is the issue 

seems history is a repeating of 

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting

mass shooting, Newtown, Connecticut, United States [2012] 

god help those who lost love ones. and this 2020, 8 yrs ago an still no help for young single parent homes or gun controls, Smeg this  where i mean gun locks for kids can't use them. 

Edited by KaptCrunch
Hmm you see why this is never going to be corrected as history is shown
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.