Stringer

Post pics of your lets see what people look like

Can we divide this post into 2 groups...one for the girls and one for the guys?? Oh and one for Hxtr??? I am tired of filtering though all the fat old guys to check out the hot chicks in the clan...

johnny

me at 116lbs lost, This hoodie came with pre-order of my fav bands newest album back in February... at the time.. it was almost like a halter top on me it was so tight and my belly hung out the bottom... fits great now!! 57d690b442d15_115lbslost.jpg

me at 116lbs lost, This hoodie came with pre-order of my fav bands newest album back in February... at the time.. it was almost like a halter top on me it was so tight and my belly hung out the bottom... fits great now!! 57d690b442d15_115lbslost.jpg

You going to have to change your name to SkinnyAssBird. :) Looking good bro.  

57d981b39d979_100_0277.jpgThis is my Blended Family.  they did blend quite well.

57d9826b63593_DSCF1573.jpgThese are most of my Grandkids.  hard to get all 21 of them together at one time

57d982c2651d2_Trike2.jpgThis is my retirement toy.  like the trike better than the bike,  ceptin' you can't lean as much'

57d983fef35b1_20131011MeatChrisforUKBamaand this is me, when I first started back riding and ended up in KY, at my son's house, just in time for the KY-BAMA football game that year.

And you are which one?  :)

im the person on the left, but i sometimes feel like the one in the middle!

Setsoru is the middle one...at least...That's how he sounds. Haha! Kidding Bro!

hahaha netphlix :P

Edited by setsoru

Here is a new pic of me, 105lbs lost, and wearing the suit jacket  I got married in 12 years ago! Fits me better now than it did on the day I got married!! #SittinLighter

578b5a5bf3b4a_ClJvPf9WIAIj2sf.jpg

FIST BUMP!!!

WTG  Dude losing weight is a tough thing to do . . .I can see your proud of your achievement.

Very cool!

sry but id love to see someone pls photoshot haxter into this pic pls..

57df4db1a0c30_ForXI.jpg

57df4dca163e4_Hxtrgirl.jpg

I wasn't sure where you wanted his lovely face so I did both after all he does go both ways . . . . . lol

Cheers @@hxtr !!!