Ruggerxi

COD4 MW2 Freezetag Tournament questions or comments post

On 22/08/2017 at 6:02 PM, Gatorgirl said:

Yeah@bogleg, I took her and I don't share lol!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anyway, what can you do with an half penguin? Even a wild one :lol:

5 hours ago, Bogleg said:

How you gonna be the tourney (I corrected the spelling for you) winner, Boomboom when you don't have a working GPU?

It's a free country... I can spell however I want (torneee torneee torneee). 

Where there is a will, there is a way. My old HD 4870 works, it may be slow and I get screen lag but I can learn to be a camper. 

1 hour ago, iboomboom said:

It's a free country... I can spell however I want (torneee torneee torneee). 

Where there is a will, there is a way. My old HD 4870 works, it may be slow and I get screen lag but I can learn to be a camper. 

Learn to camp..... damn i near spit coffee on my screen reading them words LOL

11 hours ago, VHS2 said:

S'ils ne veulent pas de toi à cause de l'accent (et du manque d'entrainement :lol:), tu peux toujours nous rejoindre avec Frenchi car nous montons une équipe francophone et nous adorons l'accent québécois :)

D'après moi ce serait surtout le manque d'entraînement car je suis trop attachante et gentille... hum... parfois. :lol:

@FUNky  Thanks for the compliment calling me a youngster ! lol

3 hours ago, tacobill said:

I could play in this, but i am getting confused on the team layout / teammates etc...  I'll check in a couple days when we figure out how this is working out.

So far the rules are the same as @Ruggerxi laid out in the original post. However, we have made a few suggestions as per our recommendation.

53 minutes ago, iboomboom said:

People aren't discussing teams here I think that's happening in PMs. 

I'm beginning to think you're using some of @StormCrow's special stuff..........  This is the forum to discuss teams and ask questions, there is a separate forum to register your team.......

2 hours ago, McMurphy said:

BoomBoom pay  attention,its not like your at work,your on the forums.

Listen to Penguin she knows!!

Hey, I do what I want... well I used to, anyway, you're not boss of me.. nanananana nananana nana

@Gatorgirl, I think there is a difference in how we see this. I don't see people actively planning and forming teams here and then posting their teams in the other thread. Therefore, my comment on perhaps people private messaging. 

And yes you're right, I did not acknowledge that the other thread is for finalized teams only. So far there are only 2 teams that have been formed. 

On 8/24/2017 at 4:45 AM, P!nk said:

And guess who was in Stormcrows team, OUI OUI MOI!!!!!! whahahahaha

I remember having them down twice to one person and Bel bailed them out both times. Is this the same tourney? If you were on the team I like you a little less now :) 

18 minutes ago, Shadow said:

J and I will play, we could use a ringer to hold our team up. :)

Yeah, what he said...  :2guns:

Awards

• If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/