Ruggerxi

Its with a heavy heart that I have to announce Dadda passed away at the age of 59

I didnt know Dadda personnally but only by reputation , dying at 59 so early  RIP for him and i send prayers to his family .

I am 56 now and i was hesitating to take my retirement , but in the last days a had a lot of signs saying thats the time to enjoy life fulfully cause it can stop very fast .

Hope there is a paradise special for gamers .

CYA Dadda

i made a post in their anniversary post that dadda made of his and Sandra's 39th. i had to think back many many years to the way i first heard, read & remembered this poem, the author was unknown, it was in the 70's when i learned/remembered it. so, here you go.

To Dadda, my only true XI friend!

Immortality

Do not stand over my grave and weep,

I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunshine on un-pined grain,

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awake in the morning's hush,

I am the quite swift un-flinging rush of

birds in guiding flight,

I am the soft star shine at night.

Do not stand over my grave and cry,

I am not there, I did not die!

Author Unknown

I'll be seeing you man!

Awards

My goodness this is really really bad news :( :( 

❤️❤️❤️ Sandra and fam our prayers are being send to you. 
Everyone here will be here for you always and for ever!!!! 

Rest in peace :( You will be missed a lot! ❤️❤️❤️ 

I am saddened to hear the passing of Dadda. He was a longtime friend here and I miss him. My thoughts and prayers go out to Sandra and your family.

Pete (Ter)

Bless you @sandradee2. Such a terrible loss. Dadda was such great guy, and an excellent admin for the clan. I spent a lot of hours in chat with Dadda and he was always so willing to do what he could to make XI a better clan. He will be sorely missed, but never forgotten. 

Was so sorry to read this very bad news (I'm also 59).

I did not know Dadda, only playing with him on CoD4 and knowing he has a very special position in the XI team. And I regret that I did not have the opportunity to know him better (the language barrier I suppose), reading all this about him showing that he is a great person.

My deepest condolences for his family and especially @sandradee2.

Edited by VHS2