RANDALL

Pump Action Shotgun for home defense

On 7/12/2018 at 10:31 PM, ANGU5 said:

No hate here.. But agree to disagree.. Better to have then have needed.. And I live in great neighborhood... 

Yeahh...we are only a new Country..you have lived it all for many years...you might be right after all....

Awards

a pump for indoor action against a intruder?...naw....go with a a gas powered semi auto 20 gauge ...take the plug out and get 5 shots as fast as you can pull the trigger....you should hit him at least once if you don't shoot much. just keep it level....and use magnum slugs ...haha... just kidding .0000 

have fun.....at the range

:guitar:

Ya all need to move to some place a bit safer. I'd say Canada last time I had a burgler they knocked at the door. Kid ya not nice group of kids too. So I turned on the porch light and the mosquitoes chased them away . I did say sorry about that really I did. 

my dads best friend  who was a preacher gave  him a remington 870 Wingmaster in 1983. we moved  in 2004 due to a fire and took the gun with us to rental house. we lost it there.  i kept asking the landlord if he ever came across it and in 2012 he called and said his  renter just found it. i picked it up took it to the smith had it cleaned up and re blued and gave it to him for his bday in 2012. sadly he never got to go hunting with it after that bc he grew ill. any  rem 870 you will be impressed with but if you spring for the  wingmaster you will have a piece of fine history to pass on down