XtremeIdiots
ShaunZAR

Show Them Tattoos

To those contemplating doing this to their bodies in the UK, may I ask that you give blood first because you will be unable to do so for four months afterwards.  The same goes for body piercing.  The number of donors has slumped over here - this has been attributed to the growth of the tattoo business.  I was grateful for the six units I got during and after surgery!  Personally, outside a very narrow cultural context e.g. Maori in New Zealand, I don't find this "ink" attractive and I don't understand why people have it done.

me too Keg im Tat free and always will be ma eldest son got um and ma daughter but i cant stop them when they fly the nest id rather help out people who are less off rather than waste money which is either buried or burnt when we do eventualy pass 

Edited by Ricko

Each to their own, i respect that. Every opportunity i get i donate blood and i'm an organ donor. We also do a lot of charity work where i'm unfortunately not that involved anymore. but when in a meeting with a long sleeve none of them are visible. I do have an issue with 

face/neck/hand tattoos.

Ciao Idiots!

35 minutes ago, ShaunZAR said:

Each to their own, i respect that. Every opportunity i get i donate blood and i'm an organ donor. We also do a lot of charity work where i'm unfortunately not that involved anymore. but when in a meeting with a long sleeve none of them are visible. I do have an issue with 

face/neck/hand tattoos.

Ciao Idiots!

We have a friend who is heavily tattooed on both arms.  I am pleased we managed to persuade him not to get facial tattoos as that spells one thing here: unemployment.

47 minutes ago, DEEJAYKEG said:

We have a friend who is heavily tattooed on both arms.  I am pleased we managed to persuade him not to get facial tattoos as that spells one thing here: unemployment.

Exactly my point,  always makes me think that person is dodgy and a fellon.  

It's blurry. Stupid camera lol

It is Pegasus. It is on my right shoulder.

I designed it myself. You can't see the detail or all the colours used in this pic. I had 5 tattooist work on through the years. The one tattooist made the feathers look so real.

I want to get more. I have a few designs made. Where I want them is going to be painful. One day I work up the courage LOL

pegasus.png