Ruggerxi

Another member has fallen: Corpse2 RIP my friend

I found out from @DragonSlayer that his good friend and co worker @Corpse2 was found dead on July 7. He was a long time member, from back in the COD2 startup days and was a loyal member and friend to many. He was just an easy guy to talk to and got along with everyone. He will be missed dearly. RIP my friend 

My heart is broken. Corpse was hands down one of the friendliest people and an absolute joy to play Ftag with. He never had a bad word to say about anything, he was a genuinely pure soul. Always laughing and cheerful, he reminded me of my late grandad.

It will always be Corpse's birthday 💖

My thoughts and condolences go out to his family and loved ones during this time.

Everyone is so right he was and is one if best people we will ever have the pleasure to have played with. Never a bad word against anyone have I ever heard him say.

We always greeted him everyday with “HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORPSE” he chuckled we chuckled and he thanked us all! 
RIP @Corpse2