Ruggerxi

Another member has fallen: Corpse2 RIP my friend

Damn...so sad.:( I played with him just last week in FT1 and, as many have already said, he was always so easy going and pleasant. An exemplary player and overall great man.

Happy Birthday, Corpsey! You will be sorely missed. Rest In Power, buddy.

I really don't have any other words to say that haven't already been said.  Corps was one of those players you often looked forward to gaming with.  Never, in my experience an unkind word outside of jest.  I loved that it was always his birthday and he never complained about that old joke.  He gamed socially and enjoyed the comradery and never took it seriously which is a lesson for all of us to follow.  I will miss you Corps...

Happy Birthday my friend...  RIP

I am so sorry to hear of his passing.  I enjoyed the priviledge of paying freeze tag with him and was a good player.   Condolences to his family and friends also. RIP corpse :(

Very sad.  I remember wishing him Happy Birthday everytime he logged in as others did.  He would often respond with "You too!".  Super nice guy and glad I got to play the game with him.

Happy Birthday Corpse!

im lost for words. What a legend corpse was. such a friendly guy to everyone. One big last happy birthday my friend everyone will

miss the gaming nights we shared RIP Corpse.  my deepest condolences for family and friends.