• Announcements

• Ruggerxi

Website Themes   05/23/17

We added a couple new themes for the website, if you want try a different theme you need to scroll down to the bottom of the website and find the theme menu. Click on that it will give you options of different themes to use. Once you change it, that is the theme the site will use every time you come to the site until you change it. If you choose the Titan theme, you can click on the paint brush next to your name in the upper right hand corner and change the background. 
skullDi99er

Cobrabites

164 posts in this topic

This is cobrabites oldest son uh I posted this already but just in case my dad passed away tonight at 9:40 pm he was a great dad to me and one hell of a man 

I love you dad and you will be missed big guy 

Dukoo, Unchileno, loaderXI and 37 others like this

Awards

I am very sorry for you and your family, it was a good player and a good man, RIP COBRA :'(

Dear friend, we will remember you like the great, funny and amazing guy you were. I have the chance to meet you well you were my trainer like and adm, and a really good friend and person...RIP Cobrabites.

SkullDi99er and family my most deep condolences,  thoughts and love for you. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Cobra was a great guy and has been part of our family here for years. The servers and site will not be the same for he will be missed.

RIP my friend.