Ruggerxi

COD4 MW2 Freezetag Tournament questions or comments post

Sounds awesome I recruit you @StormCrow  and we need somebody else .... btw @Jeroen v.2 you are welcome only if you can handle me sweet voice :P ... or anybody else who wants to be part of our team.

14 minutes ago, Roxy! said:

Sounds awesome I recruit you @StormCrow  and we need somebody else .... btw @Jeroen v.2 you are welcome only if you can handle me sweet voice :P ... or anybody else who wants to be part of our team.

That's it! I recruit you for my team!! And if that offends you I got a different version. That's it! You just recruited me for your team! :)

Awards

27 minutes ago, AthenA said:

I would like to join if a team wants a "not-used-to-this-server" player in with them. I promise to try to play at least 4 times a week on this server until then to get used to it and become the killer that I can be :P Still, ask @WildPenguin : I stop by sometimes and don't always do THAT bad lol

Also, this team will have to endure an "English-speaking-with-a-french-accent-silly-woman" with a good sense of humor, though sometimes sarcastic, who might call a garage just "the building in front of me".

:innocent:

I'll play with you @AthenA especially if we can get @Sharpe   If the other team has eavesdrop they won't be able to understand anything we say.  

@FUNky it can be that too !! But are you really really really really sure that you would put me in the same team as @sharpe ? This would be a love-hate game and team... although he would compensate for my lack of talent (YET!!) on MW2 as I have to admit, unfortunately, that he's a good player.

Wanna start a team with @StanG  @jumper  and I ..we will be called the " Bs Rage beeeches" probably quit after one round, but , it will be fun.

or 

@Exe    @FRENCHI  and I.  we will be called the  "Menage a trois"  Now this would be fun..

or

@StormCrow  @FunkyChickn  and I  . we will be called " Death Budha"  We might spaced out on date though..

Let me know beeeches...:thumbup:

Edited by Unchileno

5 minutes ago, Unchileno said:

@Ruggerxi Why don't make it more fair is DRAW teams from a bag.. It's for fun..why stock PILE teams and make it NOT fair for others..

I might have to reconsider how the teams are done depending on how things go over the next week. So far only 1 official team, maybe we should do 2 man teams instead. If need be I will make changes next week. The tournament is still a month away so there is time to tweak :)

1 hour ago, Unchileno said:

Je veux commencer une équipe avec @StanG   @jumper et je ... nous serons appelés "Bs Rage beeeches" probablement arrêter après un tour, mais ce sera amusant.

ou 

@Exe     @FRENCHI   et I. on s'appellera le "Menage a trois" Maintenant, ce serait amusant ...

ou

@StormCrow   @FunkyChickn   et moi. Nous serons appelés "Death Budha" Nous pourrions espacés à la date cependant ...

Faites-moi savoir des abeilles ...:thumbup:

J aurai bien imaginé une équipe @chili, @wildthing @stang on aurai appelés : explosion en plein vol lol 

[mention=6]Ruggerxi[/mention] Why don't make it more fair is DRAW teams from a bag.. It's for fun..why stock PILE teams and make it NOT fair for others..

Whinner.... Just pick some one....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/