Ruggerxi

**Post your Tournament Scores here**

Sorry I was traveling on a plane all day. Just getting to my hotel. 

It's the first to win 3 rounds. You only play 1 match just like the 2 previous scores show. 

This is the first time around that we are doing this and we are working out the bugs. This will be done again shortly after this tournament is done. 

No no, dont be sorry at all. If you won, you won. As simple as that. Its the information behind it.

Congrats to you and your team. No hard feelings. I just would never have signed up if i knew it was only 3 rounds. that is like a 2min play what kind of tournement is that. but that is just my personal opinon on it. There will be also people who do like that, so its more then fine, just not my type of thing, no hard feelings to anyone. 

Now stop this topic and make it to the finals and win ;) Good luck and have fun on the next round.

Jeroen couldn't make it and they did not have a sub.  We asked people that were playing in the server at the time, if anyone wanted to be a sub.  Chile spoke up and because Chile had been on a team and the team was eliminated, Predator, Kitty and myself agreed that he was OK to be a sub for them.