Ruggerxi

Very sad news to report 7Toes has passed away

Rest in peace, brother. I can still hear your laughter through my headset even when you're gone. You gave us many smiles over the years..

I am very sorry to hear of his passing. Countless hours we spend together when Cod5 was just getting started. Many many laughs along the way. He was always a good time. May you Rest In Peace brother see you on the other side. God please his family the strength they need now.

Amen.

Game on my brother.

I am shocked at the news ,he always had a postive outlook even when we broke his balls about his diabetes. I considered a friend and enjoyed playing and talking with him. RIP my friend you will be missed by all the new you.

I remember playing with this man and recall his joyful manner. I am so sorry to hear he is gone. My deepest sympathy to his family and all who loved him. Bless your sweet heart sir, and rest in peace now.

Life has kept me away from the game. Toes was one of the very first people I got to know on COD5. We spent many an hour together playing and laughing. He was always in good spirits no matter what he was facing.

It truly breaks my heart to hear this. I will miss him greatly. Prayers to his family.

R.I.P. Toes. You will never be forgotten.