WldPenguin

Last Saturday's happy hour

Thanks to all who attended last Saturday's monthly XI Virtual Happy Hour! :cool: 

We saw some new faces (or at least heard their voices if they didn't have a cam) @Unexist @KaptCrunch @FunkyJack @Essssieeee @price @E-raser @Ricko and almost @Ruthlesslol

It was good to see those returning from previous happy hours which included @Duffy @Magnus_1 @YACCster @Exe  @Janey @FunkyJosh>XI< @Chris @baldie @HotRod55 @Draygunnar @Barron @Icequeen @ShadyBrady @AthenA @Cooper @Syckle @ANGU5 @GhostfaceJim and @Ruggerxi

Always a good time, if you haven't joined us yet, you really need to next month - you never know what tricks we'll have up our sleeves, and it's a great way to relax, enjoy your favorite beverage, and get to know fellow XI members outside of the game.  We promise you will also laugh a lot! 

13 hours ago, Icequeen said:

Dammit now I wish I had a picture of your glasses. 🤣

@Icequeen , do you think that we should try to actually take a picture ourselves at the next Oasis ? We just need to ask @ShadyBrady to put his glasses on and have your phone ready ! :laughing:

3 hours ago, AthenA said:

@Icequeen , do you think that we should try to actually take a picture ourselves at the next Oasis ? We just need to ask @ShadyBrady to put his glasses on and have your phone ready ! :laughing:

I swear I'm going to catch him with it. Maybe just keep the pictures for our men who like their gags? LoL

On 5/21/2021 at 4:00 PM, Icequeen said:

So much fun. Even if @ANGU5 wasn't there. 🤪

We should plan a game or something for next time. 

im in so long it doesnt involve losing an item of clothing....🤪