Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

I am leaving XI

RANDALL

• Member ID:  2582
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  778
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  6919
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/22/1991

I was not planning on making an official post, but I am leaving XI. I announced this on the 147 mod thread, but there are a lot of good people in this clan who I formally wanted to say goodbye to.

I have stated my frustrations lately, but none of that really matters.

As you might have seen, I made some youtube videos this weekend. Two of them were for Call of Duty WW2. The reason I made those two videos was because on Saturday I was having a really good day of gaming after getting the first good night of sleep I've had in weeks. In a post-game lobby, an angry man told me to kill myself because he thought I was cheating. Next map, I was on his team with a bunch of his friends he was partied up with. They proceeded to team kill me five times in a row, and then the angry man tried to throw a stun grenade at me to slow me down. He then followed me around the map and tried to jump in front of my gun to get me to team kill him and eventually kick myself after the third time. I still proceeded to get the most amount of kills on my team and the least amount of deaths. This went on for the rest of the day. I do not deserve this kind of abuse. It made me feel like I should just quit gaming all together. In the past, I have faced similar verbal abuse in our servers during a tough time in my life. No one should have to face this kind of unwarranted harrassment. We join our servers to relax and have fun. Some people try to take out frustration in their lives on innocent people. I have had enough.

I wish XI nothing but the best.

Your friend,

RANDALL

• Member ID:  1850
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.75
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948
  • Device:  Windows

Sorry to hear your leaving but if you need to get things straight in your life I fully understand so take care of yourself.

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6882
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  44077
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

See, we in >XI< we don't do quick removal for our friends in >XI<. We ask for one thing, log in to our website once per 30 days. Leaving can be personal and lives can be a bumb on a road.  I personally never understood, or will,  that people are leaving to quit the clan. Lives matters and the time they want to spend.

There is and are so much to do with >XI< members that are on Teamspeak or Discord or even hit up a PM with "hey, up for a game?" and that can be anything. You have made a choice and understandable. 

I wish you well Randall and be always welcome to play on our servers. 

Edited by X-RayXI

• Member ID:  4267
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  162
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  474
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  3909
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/06/1962

don't let them get to you not worth it just stay play ignore  the lot  some pep get of on that sort of thing just sad stupid lot you have played with us to long to give in ?

• Member ID:  27712
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  732
  • Birthday:  07/14/1996

Ill miss you randall :(

• Member ID:  25212
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1449
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  14728
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

Hate to see you go @RANDALL but you must take care of yourself above all else. Take care and I hope you come back to us. 

• Member ID:  133
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6882
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  44077
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

The most part I enjoy of >XI< is, they are there.
To have a second PC and load up our games and hear ""Hey [NAME] is that you?" , who doesn't smile to hear that.

Edit; I forgot: !FU

Have fun.

Edited by X-RayXI

• Member ID:  2208
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  301
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3601
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37500
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

was this an XI member that did this,,report them if so,,,then like everyone said,,just take pride in the fact they think you hack and they cant handle you whipping their ass!!!  everyone needs a break now and then,,,take some time and think about it,,

• Member ID:  2986
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

2 minutes ago, BlackRose said:

was this an XI member that did this,,report them if so,,,then like everyone said,,just take pride in the fact they think you hack and they cant handle you whipping their ass!!!  everyone needs a break now and then,,,take some time and think about it,,

He said COD WW2, we don't have those servers

• Member ID:  2208
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  301
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3601
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37500
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

Just now, Gatorgirl said:

oh ok,,well then switch teams and kick his ass,,hahahaha

• Member ID:  480
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2639
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45791
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975

1 hour ago, RANDALL said:

I was not planning on making an official post, but I am leaving XI. I announced this on the 147 mod thread, but there are a lot of good people in this clan who I formally wanted to say goodbye to.

I have stated my frustrations lately, but none of that really matters.

As you might have seen, I made some youtube videos this weekend. Two of them were for Call of Duty WW2. The reason I made those two videos was because on Saturday I was having a really good day of gaming after getting the first good night of sleep I've had in weeks. In a post-game lobby, an angry man told me to kill myself because he thought I was cheating. Next map, I was on his team with a bunch of his friends he was partied up with. They proceeded to team kill me five times in a row, and then the angry man tried to throw a stun grenade at me to slow me down. He then followed me around the map and tried to jump in front of my gun to get me to team kill him and eventually kick myself after the third time. I still proceeded to get the most amount of kills on my team and the least amount of deaths. This went on for the rest of the day. I do not deserve this kind of abuse. It made me feel like I should just quit gaming all together. In the past, I have faced similar verbal abuse in our servers during a tough time in my life. No one should have to face this kind of unwarranted harrassment. We join our servers to relax and have fun. Some people try to take out frustration in their lives on innocent people. I have had enough.

I wish XI nothing but the best.

Your friend,

RANDALL

I do not understand? Do we have COD MW2 dedicated servers with Mods and Admins and such? If this happened on a global server why are you leaving XI due to unwarrented harassment??? You just quitting gaming all together? Confusion sets in... i need a joint

5 minutes ago, Gatorgirl said:

Hindsight is 20/20. I pray for presence of mind but don't always have it. This has bothered me all day long. I said that I was leaving because of game mechanics, not the people, but I take back that last part. I wad bullied from 1st grade until the end of high school. I have been taking anti-depressants since I was 17 to stop suicidal thoughts in my head. I think back to the people who have made my life difficult for no reason, and @ANGU5 is one of them. As I mentioned in the 147 mod thread, Angus verbally harrassed me day after day when my Dad was dying of cancer in 2015. I would take my Dad to his treatments and it made me sad to see a strong, proud man reduced to a weakened shell of himself. I would play freezetag to escape when I could to try to have some fun. I don't know why Angus had such a problem with me, but he made my life miserable. To hear that person on CoD WW2 tell me I should kill myself brought back memories of when Angus would incessantly provoke me to respond to his trash talk. I do not want to be associated with him and will not play here as long as he does. It is easier for me to leave. He already said he is not sorry. He may not have known what I was going through at that time, but it should not have mattered. No one should act like that.

• Member ID:  20996
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1744
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15647
  • Days Won:  4

Yes,I don't understand either......I don't care what server...XI or not....and don't rely on Admins......Life is too short to have it compromised by a couple of turds that float to the top,give it back or switch teams and kill the shit out of them...play mind games with them(my favorite) but don't just take it !! go to a different server but if this game is fun for you and it gives you some sort of stress relief,then by all means,don't quit gaming !! ....oh and give me their names and what server....I'll gladly pay them a visit...:evil:   :laser:  :2guns::shuriken:=@:pc:

....I just saw your last post before I sent this......if this is true about that ..uh ...member...wtf !! I just don't get it.....it's supposed to be fun and respectful....I mess with people but within reason and respect it's all in fun....unless none is shown to me. then......see above emoticons......I wish you luck in dealing with this

:guitar:

Edited by Streetcleaner

• Member ID:  2986
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

23 minutes ago, RANDALL said:

Hindsight is 20/20. I pray for presence of mind but don't always have it. This has bothered me all day long. I said that I was leaving because of game mechanics, not the people, but I take back that last part. I wad bullied from 1st grade until the end of high school. I have been taking anti-depressants since I was 17 to stop suicidal thoughts in my head. I think back to the people who have made my life difficult for no reason, and @ANGU5 is one of them. As I mentioned in the 147 mod thread, Angus verbally harrassed me day after day when my Dad was dying of cancer in 2015. I would take my Dad to his treatments and it made me sad to see a strong, proud man reduced to a weakened shell of himself. I would play freezetag to escape when I could to try to have some fun. I don't know why Angus had such a problem with me, but he made my life miserable. To hear that person on CoD WW2 tell me I should kill myself brought back memories of when Angus would incessantly provoke me to respond to his trash talk. I do not want to be associated with him and will not play here as long as he does. It is easier for me to leave. He already said he is not sorry. He may not have known what I was going through at that time, but it should not have mattered. No one should act like that.

I understand and I'm sorry you have had the life problems you have had.  I even checked on you a couple of time when you were going through it with your dad.  I'm sorry you have a problem with Angus.  We are an adult server and things that bother one person do not bother another.  A person can say the same thing to two different people and it effects each person differently.   I don't recall ever seeing a pm from you on the subject otherwise it would have been addressed.  

• Member ID:  27522
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1887
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  13215
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  07/22/1951

Sorry to see you go. XI is a great clan and fair to boot. Please make sure you are leaving the clan for the right reasons. Our Admin can and will fix anything if it is in their power. Good luck

Awards

• Member ID:  221
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1864
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Achievement Points:  12302
  • Birthday:  06/10/1967

47 minutes ago, Gatorgirl said:

I understand and I'm sorry you have had the life problems you have had.  I even checked on you a couple of time when you were going through it with your dad.  I'm sorry you have a problem with Angus.  We are an adult server and things that bother one person do not bother another.  A person can say the same thing to two different people and it effects each person differently.   I don't recall ever seeing a pm from you on the subject otherwise it would have been addressed.  

You would be in the server at the same time it was happening. I have a problem bottling up emotions. I see other admins like Roxy step in to stop arguments all the time. No one stood up for me then.

I want to make this clear. Angus has been nicer to me since my Dad has passed away, but Sharpe has told me about how he has been treated. When I announced that I was leaving XI and saw him say he wasn't sorry and then accuse me of having a small mind, I was angry. I have been weaning myself of my medication for the last three weeks because I have been feeling better. I care a lot about people and try to be respectful. I was disappointed and I apologize for my posts on the 147 thread.

• Member ID:  2314
  • Group:  ++ Conan Exiles Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  20716
  • Content Per Day:  4.35
  • Achievement Points:  113885
  • Days Won:  50
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975

Sorry to see you go!  I am sure you will be welcome back in the future.

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

I don't play with you often but I've followed your posts

1/. You wanted your money

2/. You didn't like the new mod

3/. You handed in your tags

4/. You make allegations about some other member AFTER you have gone (supposedly)

5/. Now you continue to post about everything now you have left?

Now I'm not a psychiatrist, but I sense you have thrown your dummy out of the pram and now regret it. Sorry for your dad, but those of us who had one all lose them eventually. So as they say, put up or shut up, YOU chose to leave, close the door quietly, bye bye.

I too attract a lot of haters, love it, do as I do tell them to fuck off, lmfao, but at the time not sniping after the event.

1 hour ago, RobMc said:

I don't play with you often but I've followed your posts

1/. You wanted your money

2/. You didn't like the new mod

3/. You handed in your tags

4/. You make allegations about some other member AFTER you have gone (supposedly)

5/. Now you continue to post about everything now you have left?

Now I'm not a psychiatrist, but I sense you have thrown your dummy out of the pram and now regret it. Sorry for your dad, but those of us who had one all lose them eventually. So as they say, put up or shut up, YOU chose to leave, close the door quietly, bye bye.

I too attract a lot of haters, love it, do as I do tell them to fuck off, lmfao, but at the time not sniping after the event.

Just because I did not speak up then, doesn't mean I can't speak up now. He crossed the line once again. It wasn't just trash talk,  but personal attacks. Pure bullying. Angus made an unnecesaary comment. I had moved on since 2015, but his comment certainly stirred the pot and brought back old memories. He didn't apologize then and still hasn't. What was the intent? To boast, or total ignorance? It was arrogant and it still amazes me how someone can be so cruel. 

I have played CoD4 since 2008, starting on PS3 and ending on PC. I only play on two servers, both XI. I use a pump action shotgun. On Server 1, it seems to have changed, but it may also be my connection. Not sure though because I seemed to play better with 40 fps on wifi than with 125 fps hardwired now. Can't even kill someone 5 feet away with stopping power. In MW2, it severely downgraded. I was no longer having fun, and I have a right to leave. My comments on the 147 mod were to try to balance the game in my opinion, for younger players who like to run and gun. My friend and I laughed our asses off that a trophy system the size of a basketball can stop airstrikes, grenades, rockets, noob tubes while a Sentry Gun and claymores can watch a camper's back, just so they can sit and spawn camp you. A helicopter or a nuke is the only way to take them out. But I guess my shotgun, pistol, frag grenade, and smoke grenade is just as overpowered. That's all you have if this was a stock server.

I can't comment on the other player, but I, and I suspect others, are getting pissed off with a few players continually moaning about the new mod when the old mod is still there to play on. Please stop whining and play on the mod you like, I personally like both.

Your leaving is becoming a long protracted semi leaving , where you have left , then still think you can influence things from afar, you have a lot to learn about life my boy. It is like suicide, which must take great courage to do, those who make dozens of attempts and bleat about it are seeking attention, those that mean it and do it rarely show any indication.

I appreciate the work Sammy has done to add an anti-Heist capabilty to the server. Although, there is still a compromise that is hard to deal with that is not worth the frustration to me, and it is my choice to just walk away. It still bothers me that a perk like that can exist. How a defenseless person can be taken advantage of by a greedy person. It irks me for a different reason. I have a little sister with special needs whose life has not been easy. 

• Member ID:  3139
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  2052
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  18
  • Birthday:  04/20/1984

i get what u are sayin :cat: keep in touch bro u are a bad ass gamer :cat:fuck them haters :cat: 

edit: but if you are done how much for ur rig??? lol j/k im high now :cat:

Edited by Crack
eat a dick!

• Member ID:  2845
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  6127
  • Birthday:  04/19/1990

I thought Crack would be commenting just for the points hehe but he's actually right, fuck them haters, just do your thing. For the few times we've met ingame on FT1 you clearly appeared as a good player to me, some people have trouble dealing with the fact that it exists, best thing is to brush it off and laugh about it. That situation on the WW2 server you describe in your first post is pathetic, I feel sad for those people who don't even have a shred of dignity or humanity left, to the point that they'd harass their own teammate. Just fuck em.

I'll keep an eye out for your shotty in case you drop by again.

Edited by MikZzona

50 minutes ago, RANDALL said:

How a defenseless person can be taken advantage of by a greedy person. It irks me for a different reason. I have a little sister with special needs whose life has not been easy. 

Because it's a game son, ffs it's not real?  What has your little sister got to do with this?, more sympathy seeking? My life ain't been easy either, and it gets worse daily playing with these fckrs and that dealer, now how do you tie a noose?