XtremeIdiots
Ruggerxi

Its with a heavy heart that I have to announce Dadda passed away at the age of 59

I still can not believe it, but Dadda passed away at the age of 59. I don't have any details but I know we will miss him dearly. Dadda was a great friend and a great clan member. My heart goes out to Sandra his wife and his family. RIP Dadda we will always honor your name here at >XI<

This is the most shocking unreal and sad knews I recieved. Dadda was not only a member or a Senoir he was for me one of my dears friends in here. Sandra my prayers are with you and your family.  RIP my Dear Friend DADDA. 😭😥

I am speechless, and in shock.........I am so sorry, Sandra......my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.  To say Dadda will be missed is the biggest understatement of all 💕

Still can't believe it, and im speechless, Dadda was more than a member and great admin for a lot of people here. He was a real friend, always there to help for everything. 

Sandra, my prayers are with you and the whole family. Stay strong darling.

RIP Dadda.

Both me and kage are heartbroken and shocked. I think this is news kage will take a long time to digest he's been talking to dadda for nearly 9 years now and we saw him as a freind, always there to help anyone and listen to anyone who needed to have a chat. He will be greatly missed. Sending all my love to Sandra and family. And hope that all those within the clan who new him well and we're close friends can be strong xx

I am speechless, and in shock.........I am so sorry, Sandra......my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.  To say Dadda will be missed is the biggest understatement of all 💕

Wow.  I follow along when I can and have been offline for a few months.  I loved chatting with Dadda and I’ll say prayers for him and for your family Sandra   
I never met him but he was always fun and a great guy online.  He will be remembered and missed here in Texas.

Awards

OMG!!!  this is terrible news..  =(     Dadda will be very missed..  I will never forget his advice..  he helped me thru some rough times..  Prayers to his family..

and God bless him!..  

~XTeKK

Awards