piglo

Reminder Oinks: It's the 3rd Saturday!! This Saturday is our Virtual Happy Hour! October 16th, 2021 from 4PM Eastern US time till.....whenever

Oinks everyone,

It's the 3rd Saturday!! This Saturday is our Virtual Happy Hour! October 16th, 2021 from 4PM Eastern US time till.....whenever

Hope to see you all there!!

-pl

Topic: PigLo's LOasis XI Happy Hour
Time: Oct 16, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every month on the Third Sat

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Monthly: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZMtceqgqTsuHtchmZI01LVmYW8FrzDqsMgK/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGvrj0pEtOVtB2ERpwEAo_ob_zwtmJbgrdelBLfKnACTjX7D9UaFKBlNMnD

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87063870443?pwd=SDdocW9TSzBvckRpa3lMRG5HZWo3QT09

Meeting ID: 870 6387 0443
Passcode: piglorox

Awards

Another great time on XI Virtual Happy Hour last evening! 

We saw some new faces - you've been awarded the medal for XI Virtual Happy Hour! 😎 

@Hogan @JoeCamel @ScRiPt3r @WeednFeed

Thank you @YACCster and @piglo for the fun games! :thumbsup:

It was good to see all of you! 💕

@Unexist @Magnus_1 @E-raser @baldie @Chris @McGrim @sirtrojan @Thunder @Draygunnar @Sourtap @ShadyBrady @SAPPER @blackwidow @Exe @Demonio @Johnny3Time @Hefe33 @1lkysob @BlackRose @Janey @Buddy @Syckle @blk_plague @timinator @Phoenix911 @Raven @babyback @Hoth

Missed seeing you there last night @ANGU5 @HotRod55 @Hawk @Icequeen @Roxy! @AthenA @Cooper @El_Terrible  @FunStick @MordBlack and many others! 

1 hour ago, WldPenguin said:

Missed seeing you there last night @ANGU5 @HotRod55 @Hawk @Icequeen @Roxy! @AthenA @Cooper @El_Terrible  @FunStick @MordBlack and many others! 

I'm going to be there on November 20th. Unless a really big party is prepared and that I'm not aware of (for my birthday that will be on the 22nd) but honestly, I would be very surprised :laughing: so the chances that I'll make it are high ! 

6 hours ago, Hefe33 said:

good times, wish I could have stayed longer!!

So now, you have NO choice : You HAVE to make it to the next one, even if your son has the same birth day as me and that you might celebrate it :laughing:

(and I know that Starla will agree... and I hope for sure that she's going to be there too ! 💗)