piglo

LOASIS XI Virtual Happy Hour! 3rd Saturday of every month 4pm-7pm Eastern time (00)

Oinks!

It's that time again folks.  This time we are going to try out Zoom for a change.

All you Idiots and Idiots adjacent please join me for a virtual Happy Hour the third Saturday of each month from 4pm Eastern to 7pm Eastern all are welcome:

PigLo is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: PigLo's LOasis XI Happy Hour

Time: Feb 20, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every month on the Third Sat, until Jul 17, 2021, 6 occurrence(s)
        Feb 20, 2021 04:00 PM
        Mar 20, 2021 04:00 PM
        Apr 17, 2021 04:00 PM
        May 15, 2021 04:00 PM
        Jun 19, 2021 04:00 PM
        Jul 17, 2021 04:00 PM

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Monthly: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZMtceqgqTsuHtchmZI01LVmYW8FrzDqsMgK/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGvrj0pEtOVtB2ERpwEAo_ob_zwtmJbgrdelBLfKnACTjX7D9UaFKBlNMnD

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87063870443?pwd=SDdocW9TSzBvckRpa3lMRG5HZWo3QT09

Meeting ID: 870 6387 0443
Passcode: piglorox

Awards

WOW! What an amazing time and turnout this afternoon/evening/night :cool: 

I hope I'm not forgetting anyone but here goes........ @ANGU5 @Gatorgirl @baldie @Demonio @HotRod55 @AthenA @wildthing @Poseidon @Thunder @YACCster @Hawk @Chris @pitbullpete @Ruggerxi @REO @blk_plague @FunStick @Bombshell @El_Terrible @LilAcorn @timinator @SAPPER @blackwidow @Syckle @PigDog @Duffy @XK Bullets (Boots)

What should have been a 3-hour Happy Hour turned into almost 10 hours!  Some of us were there from the very beginning to the very end, and some of us just popped in for a few to say hi.  Some people left to have dinner or do other things and came back and couldn't believe we were still there :D  Great conversation and great friends!  What a great way to spend some time with fellow XI members, and get to know them a little better.  One of the biggest highlights was for those who were on while Demonio was there, to get to hear him play some amazing guitar 🎸Looking forward to the next one......love you all! 💕

I had a great time and many great laughs, thank you all ! I was one of the lucky ones who was there for one of the "biggest highlights" like @WldPenguin said. For sure, I'm glad that I finally clicked on "connect", even if it was after a good 20 minutes of me hesitating because it's all in English and I'm a very shy person. 

Now, until the next time, I leave this souvenir image below 

@ANGU5, sorry for my very bad talent with Paint; that's all I got, but you get the idea.

:laughing:

Host.jpg

Edited by AthenA

On 2/21/2021 at 6:55 PM, AthenA said:

I had a great time and many great laughs, thank you all ! I was one of the lucky ones who was there for one of the "biggest highlights" like @WldPenguin said. For sure, I'm glad that I finally clicked on "connect", even if it was after a good 20 minutes of me hesitating because it's all in English and I'm a very shy person. 

Now, until the next time, I leave this souvenir image below 

@ANGU5, sorry for my very bad talent with Paint; that's all I got, but you get the idea.

:laughing:

Host.jpg

@AthenA Ole my sweet Canadian girl... You just made my day.. lol very funny :P;) 

46 minutes ago, piglo said:

My name isn't on the invitation list....story of my life :( Gonna weddingcrash the shit out of it still tho! F you! :cheers: